The French, Generators, and Water. What do these all have in common? A VIRAL AD.
Together they are a brilliant example of effective and environmental advertising! All these EXCITING ad campaigns being created to go viral on Social Media make Social Drive very happy! Thank you to Cortext for thinking outside of the box, literally outside.
What is the bigger question here? Creating and promoting shareable videos – if we could be honest, a videos success as truly viral is hard to predict. Here are some ways you can try though:
1. Be unique, stand out
2. Do not copy others. Be sure to be original (this is the hard part!)
3. Brainstorm brainstorm – think outside of the box and bounce ideas off of friends and family
4. Think about your audience, brand, and what would be on a scale large enough to go viral (and don’t like to yourself about it realistically going viral)
5. Do some more research, fine tune your idea, and go for it
6. If you have a great idea — focus and get it out FAST before others think of it